Subscribe to RSS
It only takes a minute to sign up. I have a receiver that is capable of transmitting 5.
- Mac Mini (late ) to UH via HDMI - Dell Community!
- punch home design studio pro mac trial!
- virus protection for mac os.
- add public key to mac ssh.
- Beam not playing nice with Mac Mini over HDMI. | Sonos Community;
- probleme de connection skype sur mac.
- ifixit mac mini 2011 dual hard drive!
I have confirmed that this is possible using alternative hardware e. Windows PC. When I connect my Mac mini to the receiver, I get video to the projector and sound to the speakers.
Add your answer
However, the sound is only 2 channel stereo. I can choose 5. In the Output tab of Sound settings, the port is also shown as DisplayPort, no other options available.
I am running the currently latest macOS, Mojave Sign up to join this community. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top. Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered.
- american mcgees alice demo mac.
- actualizacion itunes 11.1 para mac.
- Problems that can arise.
- Connecting a Mac computer to a projector or TV or monitor using HDMI - Library & ITS Wiki;
- Connect the Mac to the TV with HDMI & Adapter;
- acdsee free mac os x;
- The solution.
- OVERWHELMED BY TECH?.
- SOLVED: Does this Mac mini carry audio over HDMI? - Mac Mini Late - iFixit.
- Helpful answers.
Asked 8 months ago. Active 8 months ago. Self employed contract worker. Yes, for a while now I have been trying to use my TV's speakers for my Mac mini and none of the cables I have tried so far have worked.
How to Enable Mac Volume Control for HDMI or DisplayPort Audio
The second was also an AV cable, but this one carries audio and video. I was able to get audio from this cable by switching to the input, but no video. I am asking this so I can find the cable I need. Or are you playing music in some other app?
There are interplay issues here between the mini, app it's running, the TV and what settings you have set within it. I am playing music directly from iTunes, I have When I used the AV cable that supported audio and video, it created a second input, which had audio, but no video.
Here is the information for my TV. I think you need to check your systems settings. It may still expect the other cable. Also make sure your TV is on as the speakers need the TV's amp to work. I have a mini as my media server which I have front-ended with a Apple TV unit.
I had started out using iTunes directly but gave up as the new versions are to difficult to manage from the couch. Help Translate iFixit. Back Answers Index. Mac mini Late Released on October 23, Lucas Rep: 23 2 2.